Here at Sunset Clean & Pest Management we are taking the SARS-COV-2 (Coronavirus) outbreak seriously.
We are still taking on work but have implemented the following procedures to help minimise exposure to our workers and our clients. As the situation with Covid19 is ever changing, there may be a need to implement further measures in the future.
- Nitrile gloves will be worn by our staff on all jobs
- Face masks will be available to our staff to use in tenanted properties. At this time we will be respectfully requesting that tenants remain outside of the building while we carry out any work. If for any reason they are required to stay in the house or office we would request that they also wear face masks. We will not be attending any jobs where someone is self-isolating or deemed to be at risk due to their recent travels or interaction with overseas travellers. Risks will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Any empty houses should have all other cleaning activities completed before our work commences. This will help to avoid unnecessary interaction with other trades where there may be a potential risk.
- All hard surfaces touched by our staff during their visit will be cleaned with disinfectant. Tiles and vinyl floors will be mopped with disinfectant after finishing.
- All gear used onsite will be cleaned after each job to minimise risk of contaminants being carried to the next job.
- Cashless payments are preferred. We carry eftpos for ease of payment or we can take card payment over the phone. Our commercial clients will continue to receive emailed invoices
For the most up-to date information about COVID19 and any restrictions in place, please refer to the Queensland Department of health website: