top of page


Air conditioners are often overlooked as a major source of allergens in the home.

Mould, Fungi, Bacteria and other contaminants can cause the unit to have an odour whenever in use

Our specialised cleaning process eliminates this build up, helping the unit to work more efficiently and also results in better indoor air quality, giving you peace of mind every time we breathe in.


Bio-Active Coating

After the cleaning process we apply a special coating to the Condenser coil that helps to eliminate further build up of allergens and mould in the air-con unit and will fundamentally reduce energy consumption.

Our Bio-active Coil Treatment is thoroughly tested and is biodegradable, non corrosive and completely safe to use in food storage areas.


Product Features:

  • US EPA approved pH Neutral, biodegradable & non-corrosive.

  • Verified non-toxic to building occupants (University of NSW)

  • Therapeutic Goods Administration approved

  • HACCP Australian Food Safety Accreditation systems approved


Air Con Hygiene Service results:

  • Elevated Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)

  • Increased energy efficiency

  • Restores Mechanical integrity

  • Prolonged life of mechanical equipment

  • 12 month warranty on service

bottom of page